I have been put to death with Christ on his cross, so that it is no longer I who live, but it is Christ who lives in me. This life that I live now, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave his life for me. - Galatians 2:19-20 (GNT)
Have you ever been-
- betrayed by someone who once
- publicly humiliated while former companions stand by in silence?
- falsely accused of wrong doing?
- helped at a difficult time when you
felt like you couldn't go on?
- had your mother stick by you when others were nowhere around?
If so, then know that you are sharing in the sufferings and experiences of Christ, and know that you live.
Lord, meet us in those places where our lives shadow yours. And when we find ourselves faithless, thank you for remaining faithful.